City Council meets Oct. 4
Whitefish City Council meets on Monday, Oct. 4 beginning at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall.
Council meetings are also available for participation remotely through Webex. For more information, visit the city’s website at www.cityofwhitefish.org or call 863-2400.
Individuals are encouraged to provide written public comment; to the City Clerk, Michelle Howke at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver by 4 p.m. on Sept. 7, at City Hall in the Utility Drop Box.
Items on the agenda, subject to change:
- Consideration of a resolution of extending the term of the Whitefish Sustainable Tourism Management Plan Steering Committee.
- Consideration of a resolution indicating its intent to adopt the Whitefish
- Highway 93 South Corridor Plan.
- Consideration of a request from Hold Your Horses LLC for a conditional use permit to amend the minimum number of parking spaces required at 625 Park Avenue.
- Consideration of a request from Courtney Ulvin and Dillon Matteson for a conditional use permit for an accessory apartment, located at 1018 Patton Lane.
- Consideration of a request from Rimrock Companies for a conditional use permit to develop a hotel at 21 Hedman Lane.
- Consideration of the annual 2020 Impact Fee Report
- Consideration of a resolution approving an interlocal agreement between Flathead
- County, the City of Kalispell, the City of Whitefish and the City of Columbia Falls to maintain
- and operate the Flathead City-County Health Department as one organization with County-
- wide jurisdiction in matters of public health.
- At 6 p.m., Council will hold a work session to review the drafted marijuana storefront regulation updates in response to H.B. 701.