City Council meets Sept. 7
Whitefish City Council meets on Tuesday, Sept. 7 beginning at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall.
Council meetings are also available for participation remotely through Webex. For more information, visit the city’s website at www.cityofwhitefish.org or call 863-2400.
Individuals are encouraged to provide written public comment; to the City Clerk, Michelle Howke at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver by 4 p.m. on Sept. 7, at City Hall in the Utility Drop Box.
Items on the agenda, subject to change:
• Consideration of a request from Beene Smyley for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment over a new garage at 304 Columbia Ave.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the preliminary plan and planned unit development for 95 Karrow, a 22-lot mixed-use development on the north end of Karrow Avenue on the former Idaho Timber property.
• Consideration of a request from Casa Marco Montana for a Whitefish Lake and lakeshore variance to remove a seawall below the high-water mark and replace it with rip rap and native vegetation at 235 Glenwood Road.
• Consideration of a request from CCR FLP Holdings for a Whitefish Lake and lakeshore variance to remove a seawall below the high-water mark and replace it with rip rap and native vegetation at 245 Glenwood Raod.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the subdivision regulations related to recent legislative changes to the state subdivision act, alignment with changes to the engineering standards and other housekeeping matters.
• Consideration of a resolution amending the Whitefish Legacy Homes Program administration procedures.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the solid waste regulations to include recycling.
• Consideration to award a contract for recycling services.
• Consideration of selecting audit services and giving City Manager permission to negotiate a contract.
• At 5:30 p.m., Council will hold a work session to look at the short-term rental definition and potential changes to the definition.