City Council meets June 7
Whitefish City Council meets on Monday, June 7 beginning at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall.
Council meetings are also available for participation remotely through Webex. For more information, visit the city’s website at www.cityofwhitefish.org or call 863-2400.
Individuals are encouraged to provide written public comment; to the City Clerk, Michelle Howke at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver by 4 p.m. on June 7, at City Hall in the Utility Drop Box.
Items on the agenda, subject to change:
• Consideration of a request from the sustainable tourism management plan committee and the Whitefish Conventions and Visitors Bureau to place banners throughout downtown for the “Be a Friend of the Fish” campaign.
• Consideration of a request from Brian and Mariah Joos for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment at 312 Kalispell Ave.
• Consideration of a request from Paul Preston for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment at 41 Kalispell Ave.
• Consideration of a request from Marissa Keenan for a conditional use permit to operate a bar selling beer and wine at 12 Spokane Ave.
• Consideration of an ordinance establishing one-way traffic on Skyles Place form Lakeside Boulevard to Dakota Avenue.
• Consideration of a resolution establishing the annual goals for the city.
• Consideration of five separate lakeshore permits.
• Consideration to award phase one of the Edgewood Place and Texas Avenue reconstruction project.
• Consideration of a request to issue a request for proposal for audit services.
• During an in-person only work session at 5:30 p.m., Council will get an update on the Legacy Homes Program.