City Council meets Oct. 5
Whitefish City Council meets on Monday, Oct. 5 virtually beginning at 7:10 p.m.
Council meetings are being held remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic through Webex. Those wishing to access the meeting via the computer must register at https://tinyurl.com/y48whr79. Those wishing to access the meeting by telephone, can call 1-408-418-9388, using the access code 146 190 0883.
For questions contact the city at 863-2400.
Items on the agenda, subject to change:
• Consideration of resolution extending the Highway 93 South corridor plan steering committee.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the multi-family development standards.
• Consideration of a request from Doug Hickok for a conditional use permit to construct a guest house at 1632 West Lakeshore Drive.
• Consideration of a request form Jake Carter for a conditional use permit to construct a commercial parking lot on Kalispell Avenue associated with a professional office on Spokane Ave.
• Consideration of appointing members of the ratings panel and selection committee for the Armory Park design process.