“This campaign is about more than an election. It’s about staking out a place for individual choice and personal freedoms in the face of new attacks on our rights. It’s the job of Montana Attorney General to advocate for and defend your rights — I will never settle for less,” Raph Graybill, Candidate for Montana Attorney General.
We Montanans have a real opportunity to elect an Attorney General who has proven himself over the over again. Raph Graybill has experience, education, and a solid Montana heritage. He is young, energetic and speaks clearly and passionately about the AG’s responsibilities and has a long history of service to our state. Here’s an abbreviated list of his accomplishments:
• Raph is a fifth-generation Montanan, born and raised in Great Falls
• Served as an Auxiliary Police Officer on the New York Police Dept.
• Graduated of Columbia University, Yale Law School, and University of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar
• He serves as Chief Legal Counsel to Governor Bullock
• While in private practice, he fought against unfair business practices in the U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit.
• Won U.S. Supreme Court case against the Trump Administration and IRS squelching Dark Money’s ability to secretly spend contributions to dominate Montana elections.
• Stood up for public schools in U.S. Supreme Count to protect quality education in public school guaranteed in the Montana Constitution
• Fought for good wages urging the U.S. Supreme Court not to make anti-worker and anti-union decisions.
• Fought for the sanctity of our public lands, and for health care that offers protection for pre-existing conditions and care for all of us.
I urge you to vote for Raph Graybill for Montana Attorney General.
Ina Albert, Whitefish