City Council meets June 15
Whitefish City Council meets on June 15 at 7:10 p.m. at the City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of approving the City Manager’s proposed budget as the FY 21 preliminary budget and setting a final public hearing on the budget for Aug. 17.
• Consideration of a resolution adopting fees for temporary on-street parking permits and watermain taps.
• Consideration of a request from Zac Weinberg for a Whitefish Lake and Lakeshore Protection Permit for 1508 West Lakeshore to remove a stone retaining wall, patio and path and adding beach gravel.
• Consideration of a request from Kelly Laab requesting a City Council hearing regarding a subdivision exemption for 777 Dakota Avenue.
• Consideration for authorization to contract for the Baker Avenue pedestrian underpass project.
• Consideration of release allowing for repairs to the Whitefish Community Center.
• During a work session, at 5:30 p.m. Council will meet with Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks to discuss chronic wasting disease management, and then at 6:15 p.m. discuss the resort tax reauthorization process.