Whitefish City Council meets on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a resolution adopting updated rules and regulations for the cityís water, wastewater and garbage utilities.
• Consideration of a resolution amending rates charged for water, sewer and refuse fees.
• Consideration of a resolution adopting a new recreation program fee schedule.
• Consideration of a resolution approving the terms of one public recreation trail easement over private land for the Whitefish Trail.
• During a work session at 6 p.m., hear an update on a central recycling center for the city and an update on the Baker Avenue pedestrian underpass project.