Whitefish City Council meets on July 1 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a resolution annexing about 5.4 acres of land at 6045 Highway 93 South. The owner has petitioned for annexation.
• Consideration of a request from Louise Fisher for a preliminary plat for a 15-lot subdivision known as Mountain Brook Subdivision located at 133 Armory Road.
• Consideration of a request from Don Kaltschmidt of Eagle Enterprises for a conditional use permit to add 2,250 square feet to an existing building at 6219 Highway 93 South.
• Consideration of a request from Heidi Schley-Jacobson for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment at 1660 W. Lakeshore Dr.
• Consideration of an ordinance rezoning land located at 800, 902 and 1000 Wisconsin Avenue from WB-1 and WRR-1 to all WB-1.
• Consideration of a resolution to adopt the emergency operations plan.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the city’s code regarding weeds.
• During a work session at 6:30 p.m., Council will discuss the city’s draft financial sustainability plan for dealing with economic downturns and recessions.