Whitefish City Council meets on June 3 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a request from Betsy and Dan Kohnstamm for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment at 573 Somers Avenue.
• Consideration of an ordinance to add two new sections to zoning regulations with development standards for multi-family developments, as well as mixed-use and non-residential developments.
• Consideration of a minor subdivision called Bear Paw located at 1055 State Park Road.
• Consideration to award a contract for a water plant design.
• Consideration to award a contract for the State Park Road reconstruction bid.