Whitefish City Council meets on Jan. 7 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a request from Bill Goldberg for a conditional use permit to construct a new commercial mixed-use building with a footprint of 8,205-square-feet, which includes proposed dwelling units at 334 Central Avenue.
• Consideration of an ordinance to approve a request by Homeword and Whitefish Housing Authority for a planned unit development overlay to develop 38 apartments in three buildings on 2.15 acres on Edgewood Place.
• Consideration of an ordinance to amend the planned unit development for 95 Karrow Avenue that allows for the development of a 22-lot mixed-use development at the north end of Karrow Avenue on the former Idaho Timber site. The change is requested to allow for a wellness center.
• Consideration of an ordinance for the Riverbank Residences planned unit development overlay to develop 234 apartments in seven buildings on 11.8 acres of land on Highway 93 South at the former North Valley Hospital site.
• Review of the fire departmentís long-range plans.
• Review and consideration of the annual impact fee report.