Whitefish City Council meets on Sept. 17 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• During a work session at 5 p.m., Council will meet with the Whitefish Strategic Housing Plan Steering Committee and the Whitefish Planning Board to discuss inclusionary zoning for affordable housing.
• Consideration of an ordinance rezoning about 2 acres of land at 530 Edgewood Place from limited commercial to high density multi-family residential.
• Consideration of awarding a contract for Flathead Avenue extension project.
• Consideration of a resolution requesting reservation of bridge and road safety and accountability program funds.
• Consideration of an ordinance creating the Whitefish Climate Action Standing Committee.