Whitefish City Council meets Nov. 5 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment on Third Street West.
• Consideration of an ordinance to rezone about 2 acres on Skyles Place from business to high density multi-family housing.
• Consideration of an ordinance to rezone .5 acres of land on Baker Avenue from industrial to industrial and secondary business with conditions.
• Consideration of a resolution of intent to consider annexing about 22 acres of land into the city.
• Consideration of adopting the FY19-23 capital improvement program.